loader
1

Mobile Shop For Sale At Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Business For Sale Of Services Business At Sindh, Karachi, Pakistan

Posted on: 11-Oct-2019

Listing ID

L-32825

Listing Type

SALE

Listing Category

Business

Total Views

84

Pricing

PKR 3,900,000

listing_Description

Business Description

Mobile Shop For Sale At Rashid Minhas Road RJ Mall fully airs conditioning Size 110 sqft to 400 sqft luxury shops. Rate 35000 per sqft one-year payment plan 40% booking remaining 60% within one year. fully fitted business

Commercial Catagory

Business Category

Services Business
Mobile Store

Business_location

Business Location

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

business_features

Business Features

Large Business for Sale
High Turnover
Fully Fitted
Established Business
Attractive Business

Operational_information

Operational Information

Year of Establishment : N/A
No of Employee : N/A
No of Years trading :
Trading Hours From : N/A
Trading Hours To: N/A
Listing Type

Company Details

Type : Sole Proprietorship
Status : In Active
profit_and_pricing

Profit & Pricing

Business Turnover : 5000000-0 PKR /Annum
Total Expenses : 5000000-0 PKR /Annum
Gross profit : 2500000-50000000 PKR
Net profit : 2500000-50000000 PKR

Contact Seller

;